New Construction Painting
Here at Ottawa Painting Contractors we have worked with custom home builders for years. Regardless of how big a construction project we are able to deliver full service preparation and painting.
New construction/ Custom home painting services provided:
- Post drywall cleaning, taping, and sanding.
- Protection of all non-paintable surfaces such as floors and fixtures.
- Covering doors and windows
- Total priming services. Even drywall and plaster work touch-ups as needed.
- Preparing paneling, wainscoting, woodwork, baseboards, trim, casings, and custom built-ins for work.
- Filling and sanding screw holes from carpentry work.
- Priming woodwork.
- Sanding primed trim so that it has a smooth finish.
- Painting woodwork with either by hand or with an airless sprayer. Airless sprayers will give a polished, perfect finish.
- Painting of all paintable surfaces. Stringers, risers, doors, windows, ceilings, walls, utility rooms, closets, and railings and spindles all get painted. This includes any special finishes like staining, faux finishes, Venetian plaster, wallpaper, and more.
- After finishing all the prep work and painting the client/ builder will conduct a deficiency report with us so that we can ensure satisfaction. After the report is done any touch-ups that are needed will be taken care of.